The Kite TSA is a growing Alliance of Schools in Cambridgeshire. We work collaboratively to secure successful educational actions which improve outcomes and opportunities for young people in Cambridgeshire.
We are forward thinking and outward reaching. We are creative and innovative, and design scalable projects and bespoke professional learning opportunities with a vision for sustained long term positive impact. With a shared purpose to improve outcomes for all young people, our ethos is to connect and collaborate with individuals, schools and other organisations, to develop meaningful relationships, and for us all to benefit from our shared intellectual, cultural, and creative capital. We have a strong sense of social responsibility and believe in the importance of optimism as we navigate an ever-changing educational landscape.
- Maths at Key Stage 2
- Literacy at Key Stage 2
- Progress with Phonics at Key Stage 1
- Supporting disadvantage and vulnerable groups at all stages. Reducing inequality, removing barriers to learning, and improving access to learning
- Teacher Recruitment and Retention
- Social Emotional and Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Governance & regional and local System Leadership
- STEAM Aspirations in Primary (STEM with Arts)
- English as an Additional Language (supporting pupils with SEN, FSM, CIN, LAC)
- Achievement of young carers
- Parental engagement