Cambridgeshire School Improvement Board
The Kite TSA Cambridge is one of the representative members of the Cambridgeshire School Improvement Board. The aim of the CSIB is to improve educational outcomes in all schools by ensuring that elements of the school improvement system work better together.
The CSIB brings together representatives of all phases with FE, the Teaching School Alliances, school partnerships, the Diocesan Authorities, the universities, elected members, governors, the teacher unions and the Regional Schools Commissioner.
The aim of the Board is to ensure that all of these groups work together to meet the County’s priorities. Four key objectives have been agreed:
- Define and promote a Cambridgeshire entitlement for leadership development.
- Commission programmes to accelerate the achievement of our disadvantaged groups.
- Champion raised aspirations for Cambridgeshire, to include a cultural entitlement for all children.
- Agree and implement a county-wide, cross phase data sharing agreement.
The Board has set out that it will:
- Secure comprehensive and ongoing needs analysis, informed by hard and soft performance data.
- Set school improvement priorities for Cambridgeshire as a whole, for areas and for clusters.
- Commission, broker and signpost school improvement support, using the collective resource of the Board.
- Encourage and sustain robust professional challenge and support from peers.
- Communicate Cambridgeshire’s school improvement offer.
- Ensure that no schools are left out.
- Evaluate the impact of support.