NQT Tea & Chat (2018-2019)
Whether you are a primary, special or secondary NQT, all are welcome to join this twilight CPD session to share ideas, be creative and get support.
£25 for the year to include regular meetings with supervision (for well-being) from experienced SLEs/NLEs
Thursdays at 4:30pm at The Spinney Primary School (CB1 9PB) on the following dates;
20th September 2018
15th November 2018
7th February 2019
2nd May 2019
- Be part of a NQT Network to share ideas, be creative and benefit from a mutually supportive Network.
- An opportunity to reflect on recent practice, talk about the highs and the lows, share experiences and problem solve.
- Learn about other Educational Networks and how you can connect with other teachers, not just in Cambridgeshire but beyond.
- Develop your sustainable PLN (Professional Learning Network) Face-to-face, Whatsapp Facebook, Twitter
- Learn how to access subject specific resources for Teaching and Learning.
- Be part of a Book Group to enhance your Continuous Professional Development and Leadership.
Click Here to book
Kite NQT Tea & Chat 2018-2019 Flyer