with Roy Blatchford CBE
A distinctive approach to school led, peer-to-peer school self-evaluation and improvement
A One Day Training and follow up for Headteachers.
Learn how to successfully carry out BLINKS in your Cluster or Family of Schools
- Celebrate what is good and great in a setting, identifying sharply how practice might be enhanced
- High quality, precise & engaging feedback to teachers & support staff
- Valuing what colleagues are doing and motivating them to do even better
- A distinctive approach to reviewing and reporting on education settings: nurseries, schools, colleges, university departments.
- A model which promotes robust, externally supported self-evaluation