CambsEdFest Presenter Amjad Ali brings us The Effective Teacher – a series of stand alone CPD days which are unique, inspiring and applicable to primary, secondary and further education teachers.
SEND, Pupil Premium & Inclusion – Who, what, where, why and when!
- Teachers will be given a detailed breakdown of key SEND related Teaching and Learning practices to enable all teachers to teach to the top and scaffold down.
- Key SEND diagnosis will be explored in more detail to give teachers a greater understanding of the difficulties students face.
- Pupil Premium as a label will be explored looking at innovative and effective strategies used by schools nationwide to help diminish the difference.
You don’t have to be a SENCO to attend!
Date: Monday 18th March 2019
Venue: Trumpington Community College
Others in the series…..
- 13.05.19 – Behaviour & Relationship Management / Building
- 03.06.19 – Marking versus Feedback; Effective Wellbeing for all staff
- 08.07.19 – Effective Planning and Subject Knowledge Development.