The Kite TSA Cambridge is offering this very special year-long programme for school leaders. The course starts on Thursday 2nd November and continues 8th February, 29th March and concludes on 14th June. The cost of the whole programme is £625 which is ‘at cost’ to enable as many headteachers as possible to benefit.
Feedback from previous participants;
“I have the energy for the right things and the capacity to do more since working with Chimp Management. I am able to switch off and feel more rested and positive than any other time in my professional life.”
Assistant Headteacher, Leicester
“Working with Chimp Management has been challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding. We believe our standards of teaching and learning are rising, and staff are happier in their jobs.”
The Chimp Model mind management programme for school leaders – Day 1
The Chimp Model mind management programme for School Leaders – Session 2
The Chimp Model mind management programme for school leaders – Session 3
The Chimp Model mind management programme for school leaders – Session 4
The book onto this programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07969 685971
In these days of tight budgets and external pressures to improve, it is more important than ever for schools to get the best value out of their continuing professional development budgets. When professional learning is carried out well, it is the most effective tool for improving pupil outcomes, closing gaps, and improving staff morale.
Well led CPD helps to build a successful a culture of professional learning within a school.
This three session programme is for those with responsibility for leading and managing CPD in their schools or phase. This can include headteachers and other senior and middle leaders.
During the programme you will:
- further develop the knowledge, understanding and skills required by a CPD leader so that you can devise high impact CPD programmes in your school;
- consider the CPD leader role in preparing and implementing whole school or phase CPD and staff development policy and practice;
- consider how to further develop your professional learning community, so that staff learning can flourish despite often feeling under the endless pressure of everyday teaching;
- discuss the research and evidence based CPD strategies which impact most on improving teaching and learning in classrooms;
- review how best to identify and address school and individual CPD needs;
- discuss how well planned CPD can effectively support colleagues in their career development;
- discover how to plan for impact – not just try to measure it;
- work through effective strategies for evaluating both the short and longer term the impact of CPD;
ü learn the secrets of making change stick.
Programme Facilitator: Nigel Battey
Nigel was previously Senior Adviser for Cambridgeshire LA for seven years and has also worked at The Eastern Leadership Centre, leading the organisation and delivery of senior leadership programmes, including NPQH. He was also an accredited national trainer for the Training and Development Agency, facilitating training nationally for a number of TDA programmes. Nigel has been headteacher at two schools. Ofsted noted Nigel’s “inspirational leadership”.
Currently he is a partner in ‘Partnerships for School Improvement’ (PfSI), the largest independent provider of school improvement services to primary schools and academies in Cambridgeshire, working as a School Improvement Adviser to schools.
He is also a lead facilitator and mentor for the National College Chair of Governors Leadership Development Programme
Tuesday 14th November – 1.30 – 5.00pm
Tuesday 5th December – 1.30 – 5.00pm
Tuesday 16th January – 1.30 – 5.00pm